Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yuvraj Singh offered swayamvar on TV


He is undoubtedly one of India’s most eligible bachelors. And has been romatically linked with some of India’s prettiest women. So, is Yuvraj Singh the natural choice for a

televised swayamvar?

No thank you, only cricket for me, says Yuvraj.

The former King’s XI Punjab captain was asked during a broad-based interview with NDTV whether he had been offered a televised swayamvar by a channel.

NDTV (Prannoy Roy): Has a TV channel asked you to get married on TV, live?

Yuvraj: Yeah. I spoke to my mom today and she was saying something about a swayamvar or something…I actually didn’t know what it is so she explained it to me…I was a bit stunned…I don’t think I am going to go on that.

NDTV: So you won’t be doing it?

Yuvraj: No I don’t think so. I am very happy playing my game.

Popularity: unranked

Yuvraj Singh Hits 6 Sixes in an Over

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Latest Blog Update

    follow me on Twitter