Sunday, December 6, 2009

I've warned Yuvi against calling me grandpa again Sachin

Posted: Saturday , Dec 05, 2009
New Delhi:

At 36, Sachin Tendulkar may be the oldest member of the Indian cricket team but he clearly resents being called a grandfather by his teammates.

Recently when Tendulkar celebrated his 20 years in international cricket, Yuvraj Singh had jokingly said that the veteran batsman was called a 'grandfather' in the Indian dressing room now.

"We have started calling him grandfather," Yuvraj had quipped.

Asked what he thought of the reference, Tendulkar said, "I warned him to think twice before calling me grandpa because I have many names to call him in front of the camera."

Tendulkar said even he has a few nicknames for Yuvraj but refused to specify what they might be.

"I have many names for him too, which I cannot reveal in front of the TV camera. I am not revealing them now as I am giving him a chance after my warning," he told a TV channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Latest Blog Update

    follow me on Twitter