Monday, April 16, 2012

Pathan praises Yuvraj the fighter




Pathan praises Yuvraj the fighter


New Delhi: Good wishes continued to pour in for Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh, who is recovering after undergoing treatment for a rare germ cell cancer, with Indian pacer Irfan Pathan saying that his teammate is not just a fighter on the cricket field but also in real life.


"He is a fighter in cricket and on the field. And he is a fighter in a real life too. The whole world is praying for him," the IPL team Delhi Daredevils' pacer said here.

Yuvraj returned to India on Monday after undergoing three cycles of chemotherapy in the United States. Pathan wished Yuvraj a speedy recovery.

"I'm praying for his complete recovery and am going to meet him soon. My whole family is praying and everyone want him on the ground," Irfan said.

Irfan, who is back after being sidelined for two years due to a back injury, said he is happy with the way his return has turned out so far.

"I'm only focusing on one thing which is contributing to the team and I'm sure that I would give my best. I'm getting better day by day and I'm struggling to become better."

""Cricket is the best education for me... It's been nine years since I've been learning, but for the past two years I'm feeling the change... it is a very good feeling," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Latest Blog Update

    follow me on Twitter